Whether you’re a department chair at a small college or a major research university, we know that preparing each semester’s budget is one of the most stressful and thankless parts of your job. There are so many things to consider: building overhead, office supplies and personnel are the biggies, and you know better than […]
- RT @wotherspoond: Incredible turnout @AlgonquinColleg Tech Tuesday speaker series covering #Blockchain & its implications to… https://t.co/ehy2yLqptg 2 months ago
- RT @timeshighered: Almost all universities use anonymous marking for student essays because “academics look at the writer’s name and g… https://t.co/QASWnyCwFW 2 months ago
- Geofencing and IP address targeting: The future of higher ed marketing
- 6 sessions you don’t want to miss at EDUCAUSE on Thursday
- What you need to know about the Ontario college strike
- “Are adjuncts worse teachers?” is the wrong question
- What is corridor funding, and how will it affect Ontario universities’ budgets?