Student Inquiry Management (FSIM)
Student Inquiry Software System
Our higher education enrollment management system is Fiscots’ proprietary student admission software for college and university.
1: FSIM includes the ability to:
- Record, update, track and provide ‘follow up’ reminders for issues raised by students through a Ticketing (“Cases”) system.
- Store reference documents and FAQs in the College ‘knowledge base’.
- Generate “Cases” by recording and classifying issues in categories
2: Process “Cases” in a systematic method which will lead to a quicker resolution for students and staff.
3: There are three different stages involved in the demo stage, namely:
- A) Case Configuration: which involves category setup, case process setup and knowledge articles.
- B) Case Management: where the case is recorded and matched to knowledge articles and case process articles.
- C) Case Reporting: is the third and final stage which generates a report of unresolved cases, percentage of resolved cases by semester, average time to resolve the cases and resolved cases per advisor.