Course Management Module (FCMM)
Fiscot’s Course Management System (CMS) helps Colleges and Universities match courses to the right instructors. Instructors are matched to course requirements based on their skill set, academic background and subject knowledge.
Fiscot’s CMS Solution
Our Course Management System (CMS) allows colleges to customize parameters: skills, education level, industry experience, and salary information to include in the module, and our unique algorithm does the rest. Our system tracks assignments and makes instructor selection a snap, thanks to an intuitive user interface that saves you time.
The built-in algorithms take the drudgery out of the assignment process by automatically taking into account factors like instructor availability and experience to select the best instructor based on course requirements and contractual agreements. Fiscot’s automated system not only saves cost but also minimizes the effects of human fatigue and long hours that the college staff invests each semester to allocate suitable instructors to courses.
This powerful information systems allows you to make the best choices based on cost and quality for every course you need to staff.
Our CMS Features:
- Provide intuitive user interface and through templates, reduce time in performing instructor to course assignment repetitive setups
- Efficiently captures existing college resource capabilities in less time and provides export to MS Excel for further analysis. Under the Manual Allocation process, enables a one screen view of all sections in the course/instructor allocation and also provides capability for exporting data to MS Excel
- Auto Allocation process matches each instructor to courses based on a complex series of user defined parameters
- Our Learning Management Software System ( LMS ) Confirm Assignments process produces interactive reports that makes instructor to course assignment approvals easy!
- Accept Assignments process produces better coordination between instructor and management
- Systematic and cost effective matching of course competency requirements to contract instructor skills, academic qualifications and industry experience
- Reduce time spent by Chairs and school operations administrators for planning contract instructor assignments
- Systematically track assignment of instructors to various courses and use the information to continuously improve the level of delivery and manage costs in a sustainable manner
course management system CMS software
Course management systems CMS are an essential part of the higher education system. CMS makes the process of course management a lot easier by providing a structure and set of tools for instructors.
The administrative components of a course management system (CMS ) could include such modules as class rosters and the ability to record students’ grades.
Regarding the teaching aspects, however, a CMS could include learning objects, class exercises, quizzes and tests.
A CMS could also include tools for real-time conversation, or bulletin board type communications. The CMS tool also focuses on all aspects of teaching, learning and teacher-student interaction.
Some of the major players in the CMS field include WebCT and Blackboard. Many U.S institutions have developed open source projects such as CourseWorks, CHEF and Stellar. A few colleges also develop their own small-scale course management systems.
Fiscot’s course course management system CMS ( course management system ) helps colleges and universities match courses to instructors.
Our CMS pairs Instructors with courses based on their skill set, academic background and subject knowledge. Instructors are matched to courses based on the requirements.
Although our CMS is not a free learning management system, it does come fully loaded with industry functionality. But, Fiscot’s CMS solution has everything you need.
But, there are some course management system examples that do not have the very useful course management system login or course management system pdf and a significant higher education CMS market share.
course management system software
When it comes to higher education learning management systems, there is not a standardized market guide; however, many CMS vendors can suggest solutions.
Although, if you’re looking for a Course management system comparison, or perhaps the best open source CMS Fiscot can help.