About Fiscot Inc.
Operating since 1993, Fiscot Inc. is one of the leading Integration and Professional services firms in Canada. With a team of highly experienced professionals, we offer the capabilities of a large firm and entrepreneurial zeal of a start-up.
Our value proposition is simple – we offer deep capability with a track record of project success at highly completive prices. We have extensive business and technical experience with Fortune 500 clients across diverse industries.
Vision: To be a top quartile system solutions provider in the Higher Education and Municipal space.
Mission: We provide powerful add-on last mile proprietary solutions that integrate seamlessly with current ERPs and address potential ‘white space’ needs.
Our Core Differentiator
- RESPONSIVE: We believe in offering our clients the best solutions, delivered to their needs. Our delivery models are designed for flexibility and our services focus on being responsive to the needs identified by the client.
- RELATIONSHIP ORIENTED: Our aim is to create strong, long term relationships with our clients. Our relationship centric approach is reflected in our flexibility to work with your constraints, our responsiveness to your needs, and our commitment and a desire to be your trusted long-term partner. Refer to our existing clients to validate our commitment.
- RESPONSIBLE: When we take on a project, we do not outsource it to contractors, rather we take the responsibility for its completion. This sense of responsibility is reflected in our 100% project success record.
- RISK AWARE: We focus on meeting and exceeding client expectations every time. We are aware of the risks confronting our clients and create sound business and technical solutions, based on clear analysis to minimize that risk.
- Azmin Daya: Azmin Daya, FCCA, MSM, CPA, CMA is an experienced executive, board advisor and member, with extensive C-suite experience, as CEO, COO and CFO of various financial service entities. More recently, Azmin has been operating as a management consultant providing advice on strategic planning, use of Balanced Score Cards, financial management, processes and procedures review and re-engineering. Prior to being a consultant, he was instrumental in setting up a publicly traded insurance company in the Middle East, from scratch. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Certified Accountants Association of the UK, a Certified Management Accountant and Chartered Professional Accountant in Canada and holds a Master of Science degree in Management from Boston University. He currently serves on a number of corporate and advisory boards.
- Michael Vourakes: Michael Vourakes, MBA and B.Comm. (Honours), is a lifelong learner and passionate believer in education and training for all. He has spent many years in the education, training, and hospitality fields. From instructing courses to holding successive management positions as a Chair, Dean, VP Academic and serving on the Board of Governors, Michael has a comprehensive understanding of Colleges. His belief in service excellence has won him many awards including Excellence in Education Award, Ambassador of Tourism Award, President’s Spirit Award, President’s Award for Innovation. His passion spans community involvement. He has served as Vice Chair of WEDNET, a community portal initiative involving local school boards, hospitals and post-secondary institutions, a member of the Heart of the City, the first Hotel Dieu Hospital Foundation and as Treasurer of the Second Base Youth Shelter.
Our Management Team